Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand All Collapse All
Do you have COMS questions or need help logging in? Please contact your local COMS support team.
- United States: 1-800-553-8232
- Hours are 7:30 am to 6:00 pm CST - Monday through Friday (excluding Company Holidays)
- Canada: 1-888-609-5550
- Hours are 8:30 am to 7:00 pm EST - Monday through Friday (excluding Company Holidays)
- Europe and Asia: Contact your Account Manager
- Hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm local time - Monday through Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
The Login page provides you to access to COMS, set up your first time password, reset your password and request a new COMS User IDs.
- If you have an established COMS User ID and have successfully logged in to COMS in the past, you may access COMS by entering your COMS User ID and password in the appropriate boxes and then clicking the Login button.
- If you are a dealer and need a COMS User ID you can create your own ID. Use the ‘Create a new or additional COMS User ID’ link under the Create a COMS User ID title and follow the instructions.
- If you are a manufacturer or distributor and do not have any existing COMS accounts, contact your Relationship Manager.
- If you are a manufacturer or distributor and need to add a new user onto an existing COMS account, your COMS Administrator can complete this action. The administrator can click on Add New Account from the Administration navigation and follow the instructions. The new COMS User ID will be available for immediate use.
If you have a new COMS User ID you will need to set up your password by clicking the ‘First time login’ button
- Step 1: Enter your user COMS User ID and phone number or email address.
- Step 2: Select your preferred delivery channel to receive a validation code by email or by phone (voice or text). Ensure that you enter a phone number or email address you can access immediately, and choose Send Code Now.
- The phone and text option is not available for phone numbers outside the U.S. and Canada.
- Step 3: Enter your validation code.
- Step 4: Create a new password, following the password criteria.
|Supported Operating Systems
|Windows 7, Windows 8.1
|Internet Explorer 9, 10 & 11
|Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Your COMS User ID may be disabled if:
- You have made multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign on
- Your password has expired
If your COMS User ID has been disabled or you have forgotten your ID, contact your local COMS support team for further assistance
If you forget your password, the secure validation process allows you to verify your identity using a code you receive by email or by phone (text or voice). Verifying your identity ensures your security and saves your contact information for account access.
You will be prompted to reset your password starting 10 days before it expires, and throughout the allotted grace period. If at the end of the grace period you still have not reset your password, your COMS User ID will be disabled.
To restore access to your account, you must contact your local COMS support team for further assistance.
Secure validation is a necessary step to reset your password. When you sign on for the first time, you will receive a validation code by email or by phone (voice or text) to verify your contact information and complete the password reset process.
For security purposes, your validation code is only valid for 8 minutes. If you have not validated the code after 8 minutes, you must request a new code or contact support to complete the process.